Fringed Parasol – Sahara
The Sahara, a boho chic parasol, with natural cotton fringing. This French made parasol has a wooden frame pole, with adjustable positioning & is collapsable. Our parasols come with a white cast iron base which weighs a very substantial 20kg.
Like all our parasols, Sahara comes with a matching canvas bag – perfect for beach days!
- 100% acrylic canvas | water-repellent fabric, UV protection and anti-mold | thick, quality canvas made from high-end pigments | sparkling colors guaranteed for 7/8 years
- Central removable connector designed by a design office within a family foundry. It allows the opening, tilting (10°) and folding of the parasol in one piece | 100% aluminum fitting, white powder coat finish with weather and sea spray resistant treatment | 100% stainless steel pin and medal.
- 100% cotton fringes made to measure by a company classified as a Living Heritage Company (EPV)
- Mast in Pin des Landes custom-designed and turned by a local craftsman in an authentic way. A varnish is applied to protect it
- Fiberglass canopy structure
- Stainless steel end caps
- Designed & Made by the excellence of French craftsmanship
- Supplied with white 100% cast iron base – 20 KG (your parasol is going nowhere!)
- Measures: Dimensions: 2M15 | 2M canopy diameter | 3.2CM mast diameter | 4.5KG weight
- Made in France
Exclusive to Signature Editions in Ireland
||2000 × 2150 mm